BEFORE GUESTS ARRIVE:
• Paddock Club will proceed to mandatory FDA approved Anti Gen rapid testing at or near to the circuit before your guests arrival at the Paddock Club. Tests will need to be performed every 48H.
WHEN GUESTS ARRIVE:
• Temperature check
• Check-in daily via a text message-based solution to gain entry to the Paddock Club
IN PADDOCK CLUB:
• Paddock Club staff extra health and safety training
• All the staff are tested before entering the Paddock Club
• Enhanced cleaning with continuous disinfection of all areas
• Paddock Club personal pocket size hand sanitizer
• Paddock Club face masks will be provided to you upon arrival at the main entrance (NO FERRARI face mask will be available). Guests will be asked to wear your mask in all public areas, on shuttles and during activities
• More space per person to allow for social distancing
• The experiences will be held with small group
Client shall only be entitled to cancel the Ticket if the Ticket Holder is prevented from attending the Relevant Event because of a “COVID-19” reason, and the Client shall be entitled to a credit note for the value of that Ticket which can be redeemed against an alternative round of the 2021 Championship, subject to availability.
“COVID-19 reason” means:
If the purchased Event is held behind closed doors such that no spectators are allowed and the Facility is not open to the public during the entirety of the relevant Event Period, the Client shall be entitled to a full refund for the Ticket Amount.
Refund and credit request:
The Client must request any refund by making a written request FerrariF1Club@ferrari.com